As we continue to navigate this global pandemic, we at Clearinghouse CDFI remain committed to meeting the needs of our communities. We recognize the unprecedented challenge this crisis has created for our borrowers, partners, and countless other individuals. CCDFI staff are working daily to provide both a timely and flexible response to meet these needs. The following list of resources will be updated continuously as policies and programs evolve.
- Paycheck Protection Program – SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on payroll and the money is used for payroll, rent etc.
- EIDL Loan Advance – SBA will provide up to $10,000 for economic relief to business affected by COVID 19.
- SBA Debt Relief Program – SBA will automatically pay principal, interest and fees of 7(a), 504 and micro loans up to 6 months.
Find your local SBA lender HERE.
Resources by State: (Alphabetical)
Skip to Your State:
|More Coming Soon.|
- Arizona Together – Collection of individual and business resources for Arizonans, including financial, healthcare, employment, and more.
- Arizona Commerce Authority – AZ business resources including: webinars (inlcuding small biz bootcamp), workforce, business support, community, infrastructure, supply chains, manufacturing, housing, & more.
- Maricopa County:
- Santa Cruz County:
- Local First Arizona – COVID-19 resources including Small Business Relief Fund for micro-entrepreneurs, 0-3 employees, and less than $250,000 in annual revenue (approx. $35-45,000 in net profits).
- Yuma County:
- Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits – Nonprofit loan relief & funding resources.
- Los Angeles County:
- City of LA Small Business Emergency Microloan Program – Loans from $5,000 to $20,000 with rates from 0-3% for small businesses.
- LA County Business & Worker Disaster Help Center – Web resource page for any business and/or worker affected by COVID-19.
- Riverside County:
- Small Business Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program – The County has teamed up with SBFC of CA to offer small business owners and nonprofits state relief funds up to $20 million.
- Sacramento County:
- COVID Relief Resources – For businesses, families, nonprofits, and workers.
- San Diego County:
- San Diego COVID-19 Community Response Fund – Resources for nonprofits supporting local workers and families affected by COVID-19.
- San Francisco:
- SF Help Program – Resources for businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Economic Development Department Business Finance Resources – PPP, Bridge loans, COVID-19 Business Loan Guarantee Loan Program, & more.
- Bernalillo County:
- Micro-Business Relief Program – The grant program is offering up to $5,000 to small businesses who are impacted by COVID-19.
- Nevada COVID-19 Response, Relief and Recovery Task Force – Over $10 million raised for grants to nonprofits & NV residents impacted by COVID-19.