Clearinghouse CDFI Market Representative – New Mexico
Reports to: Chief Production Officer
Support the mission of Clearinghouse CDFI and loan production goals by generating loan leads and identifying potential borrowers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loan production (goals set annually)
- Grow contacts within New Mexico market area
- Increase awareness of Clearinghouse CDFI through a variety of means including attending meetings and events that might generate loan leads
- Meet with potential borrowers and gather appropriate information related to loan request
- Work with Chief Production Officer to increase understanding of relevant loan information for pre-qualification analysis
- Assist loan production staff with other duties as needed and determined by Chief Production Officer as part of overall loan production team
- Maintain/utilize computer-based system for tracking loan leads and borrowers in the approval pipeline
- Travel is required within New Mexico market area and to Clearinghouse CDFI offices
The above essential duties and responsibilities have been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and telephone skills
- Sound understanding of basic office procedures and computer programs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of real estate lending
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or GED required. Some college or relevant work experience is desirable.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
Please email all inquires to BrianM@clearinghousecdfi.com.