This policy was updated: 9/23/2020
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.clearinghousecdfi.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing: What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information: What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Security: The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information voluntarily provided via the Credit Authorization Form (https://www.clearinghousecdfi.com/borrowing/borrower-credit-authorization),
Contact Form (https://www.clearinghousecdfi.com/contact), email, or other correspondence. The only information collected by Clearinghouse CDFI is information relevant to your application or request. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The information collected includes the following:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, such as to evaluate your organization as a potential borrower. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than: (1) as necessary to fulfill, evaluate and respond to your request (e.g. to request information from a credit reporting organization such as Equifax or TransUnion or other third party to verify information you have provided), or (2) as inherent to the following platforms which provide and support the functionality of our website:
- iContact (email purposes)
- Google (analytics; no personally identifiable information)
- Formsite (supports the Contact Form & the Credit Authorization Form)
- Salesforce (customer relationship Management software)
- nCino (customer relationship management software)
- Arctic Leaf (standard web development; no access to Credit Authorization
- Individual Contractors (standard web development; no access to Credit Authorization Form information)
- WordPress (website platform)
- GoDaddy (domain hosting)
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may do the following at any time:
- Opt out of any future contacts from us.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Instruct us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The following are the methods by which you may access and control your information:
- Email: Subscribers may opt themselves into and out of lists via the iContact user profile management option, which is displayed on every marketing list email.
- Other sensitive data: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded directly to CCDFI’s processing & loan servicing staff.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as social security details for a credit authorization), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.