Brian Maddox, Clearinghouse CDFI’s Director of Nevada Operations, received the 2014 Minority Business Advocate of the Year Award from the Las Vegas Urban Chamber of Commerce at the Green Tie Gala on Saturday, November 15, 2014.
“I am honored to receive this prestigious award and proud to advocate on behalf of minority businesses throughout Nevada,” said Maddox. “Thank you to the Las Vegas Urban Chamber of Commerce for your recognition and invaluable partnership in ongoing efforts to inform, engage, and strengthen our urban communities.”
The Awards Dinner honoring Rose McKinney-James was held at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV on November 15, 2014. The full list of 2014 Green Tie Gala Award Winners includes:
- Large Business of the Year – Expertise Cosmetology Institute
- Small Business of the Year – Branch Benefits Consultants
- Micro Business of the Year – Irenic Consulting Group
- Family Owned Business of the Year – Gem Printing
- Corporation of the Year – Regional Transportation Commission
- Environmental “Green” Award – Republic Services
- Veteran Owned Business of the Year – Large Vision Business Network Mixer (LVBNM)
- Nonprofit of the Year – Las Vegas Urban League
- Minority Business Advocate of the Year – Brian Maddox of Clearinghouse CDFI
More photos are available on the Las Vegas Urban Chamber of Commerce Facebook page.