Located in Santa Ana, CA, the new center serves developmentally disabled individuals.
Clearinghouse CDFI provided $10 million in financing for Reimagine to purchase and rehabilitate the former Goodwill of OC Fitness Center and its surrounding building into a new headquarters. Dedicated to the relentless pursuit of possibilities for individuals with disabilities, Reimagine provides opportunities for lifelong growth and achievement through child development, continued learning, and health and wellness services. It has served Orange County for 70 years.
The new Reimagine Fitness is a fully inclusive and accessible therapeutic rehabilitation and exercise center featuring state-of-the-art fitness therapies, technologies and equipment designed to accommodate different rehabilitation and functional needs and goals. Amenities include:
- 8,000 square foot sunlit and spacious facility located in central Santa Ana
- Cybex, SciFit, NuStep and TRX adaptive fitness equipment and tools for improving strength, balance, mobility, flexibility and independence
- Custom-designed individual and class workouts, plus progress tracking
- Experienced, supportive staff to promote overall body fitness and well-being
- Nutritional education and physical activity recommendations
- State-of-the art HVAC system
- UV lighting sanitation
- Disinfectant fogging and touchless amenities