Clearinghouse CDFI Donates $5,000 to
SHARE Village Las Vegas
Clearinghouse CDFI is proud to partner with SHARE Village Las Vegas to help support the Las Vegas community.
Established in 1994, (SHARE) is an award-winning nonprofit dedicated to creating and developing affordable housing villages. SHARE uses a unique and innovative approach to holistic and comprehensive housing. It provides 24/7/365 crisis intervention center services and intensive supportive services. Via public and private partnerships, SHARE offers affordable housing with collaborative medical and mental health services, salon services, employment referrals and placements, and full service community food pantry/nutrition programs.
“Clearinghouse CDFI has been an amazing partner of ours and has allowed us to expand our services to serve our low income community”.
– Arnold Stalk, PhD, Founder, SHARE Village Las Vegas
SHARE also offers critical assistance for Veterans, including:
- Assist vets with determining eligibility for any benefits
- Assist vets in filing claims for compensation for service-connected disabilities
- Assist vets having difficulties with VA medical care
- Assist vets in obtaining military records, to include in-service medical records
- Assist vets in obtaining VA files to include medical records
- Finding out the status of vet claims and appeals with VA
- Assist vets in filing for correction of military records and discharge upgrade
- Assist eligible widows and dependent children in filing for survivor benefits
- Assist vets in seeking use of GI Bill
- Assist eligible vets in filing for VA pension